WOW Skin Science India recently launched its Vitamin C infused skincare range and WOW Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner is one of them. Skin toner is the second step of our beauty routine after cleansing. The toner helps to minimize the pores, remove extra oil, dirt, and maintain the pH balance of the skin. Than other skin toners, vitamin C toner is much more effective. Because it is high in antioxidants.
WOW vitamin c skin mist toner is free from sulfates, mineral oil, silicones, parabens. This product is rich in antioxidants and that works wonder to reduce free radicals and purify the skin from within. It helps the skin to look more beautiful, clear, and younger. This WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Toner is gentle on all skin types- even on dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and is suitable for both men and women.
You Can Also Read: WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel Benefits I Best 12 Usage of Aloe Vera Gel
WOW Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner Benefits:
- Vitamin C is an important nutrient that promotes collagen production. That makes skin firmer and younger.
- It helps to control excess oil, keeps skin fresh and hydrated throughout the day
- WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Toner does not dry out the skin. It gives the skin complete hydration and makes it soft, smooth.
- This WOW vitamin c skin mist toner helps to brighten the skin. Vitamin C is a powerhouse of antioxidants. And that even out the skin tones. You can use it any time, but Vitamin C is very effective on the skin after sunset.
Vitamin C skin mist toner of WOW Skin Science Price: 399/- for 200 ml of product
Shelf Life: 2 years from the manufacturing date
Packaging Of The WOW Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner:
WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Toner comes in a beautiful cardboard box and the actual product comes under it. This is a plastic spray bottle like the other mist toner of the WOW Skin Science. The bottle of the vitamin c skin mist toner is transparent brown in colour. All product details are written on the bottle and on the cardboard box also. The pump is working well. The spray nozzle is covered by a transparent white colour plastic cap. Overall packaging is very handy and easy to use. Also, travel friendly.
Ingredients Of The WOW Skin Science Vitamin C Toner:
- Lemon Essential Oil: Rich in vitamin C & antioxidants, it protects the skin from free radical damage and maintains skin’s acid mantle.
Orange Essential Oil: Rich in vitamin C & minerals, it keeps acne in check, promotes collagen production, and has an antiaging effect.
Witch Hazel Extract: Contains skin-clarifying tannin and nutrients that repair skin, reduce redness and irritations, and refines skin.
Aloe Vera Extract: A mineral and moisture-rich ingredient, that nourishes and hydrates the skin; it helps to protect the moisture mantle, protects skin against dryness caused by dehydration.
What WOW Skin Science Claims About This New Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner:
- A hydrating and purifying mist toner to remove the residual impurities post-cleansing and refreshing skin
- Infused with orange and lemon essential oils, witch hazel, and aloe vera, it offers the dual benefit of a toner and a facial mist
- The mist toner delivers hydration to revive dull, tired skin. It helps to improve skin texture and appearance, giving it a fresh and bright look
- This mist purifies skin by wiping away makeup residue and other impurities. It also tones the pores and removes excess sebum from the skin without drying it out
- This mist toner preps your skin for better absorption of the moisturizer and rehydrates skin. It helps to restore skin’s natural lipid and moisture barrier
- Lemon and orange essential oils are rich in vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant repair skin damage and neutralize free radicals
- Witch hazel helps to control excess sebum production, tones the pores and gives skin a matte velvety feel
- Aloe vera extract hydrates the skin and delivers nutrients for nourished skin
- Continuous use helps to enhance your skin making it supple and soft and non-oily
- This mist toner is made in the Himalayas. It is 100% vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
- Contains no silicones, mineral oil, parabens, and color
- This product is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types. Results may vary depending on your skin condition
How To Use:
STEP 1: Cleanse your face thoroughly. Hold the bottle a few inches away from your face and spray the mist on your skin.
STEP 2: Let the mist settle on the skin. Then gently dab your face with your palm. Feel your skin dewy soft, and fresh.
STEP 3: You can use it over your makeup, and when your skin feels drawn and tight midday to rehydrate. Use this with a cotton pad to wipe away grime and excess oil.
My Thoughts About This WOW Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner:
I always prefer the citrus smells on my skincare products and WOW Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner smells heavenly. This mist toner has a tangy, lemony fragrance, but very mild and it does not stay long. That is great because I do not think anyone prefers long-lasting smells in their skincare products, especially those who have a sensitive nose.
This WOW vitamin C skin mist toner is dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types, but the results may vary depending on the condition of your skin. This mist toner really helps to clean the skin by removing makeup residue and other impurities. It tones the pores and removes excess sebum from the skin without drying out.
I am writing this review after using it for about 15 days and I must say I love it! I used the first time this toner. It really works, gives freshness, and brightened my skin. Love the glow after using the WOW vitamin C skin mist toner. I have used many skin toner mist earlier but was never satisfied with them. But this particular Vitamin c mist toner from WOW Skin Science is just awesome… It gets absorbed easily into the skin and leaves a fresh feel without any sticky feeling. I have dry to combination skin and it’s best for me.
Being alcohol-free, the toner makes skin look smoother & healthy by hydrating it and maintaining the pH balance. It easily absorbs the excess oil and leaves matt skin. Absolutely in love. And the bottle is big enough so it lasts longer.
Overall Experience Of WOW Vitamin C Skin Mist Toner:
I’m really impressed with this WOW vitamin C skin mist toner. While it doesn’t score too much about pore tightness, but it does make my skin soft and supple. It is really great for combination skin, but I cannot say much about how this WOW Skin Science Vitamin C toner reacts with the sensitive acne-prone skin. Because I have dry to combination skin and thankfully I don’t have much acne on my face.
I’d definitely recommend it to everyone, but I really suggest you do a patch test before using this WOW vitamin C skin mist toner.
PrettifyOurself Rating: 4/5
Thanks for reading…