As I told you before “organic products” are ruling the shelf of every store which is free of chemicals people never hesitate to try them and recently I received some products from Indian homegrown brand Vasu Healthcare. And here I’m sharing with you Vasu Aloe Vera Gel review in detail based on my actual experience. This is an amazing product which I have been using for 10 days.
Aloe vera has countless beauty benefits and it is a key ingredient in all DIY or natural home remedies for skin and hair. Because aloe vera is rich in 75 essential nutrients. It’s also loaded with vitamins, minerals, and natural enzymes. That nourishes the skin and hair from the inside out and heals the damage. For me, aloe vera gel is the most essential ingredient for skin and hair care, be it summer or winter.
You can also read: WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera Gel Benefits I Best 12 Usage of Aloe Vera Gel
About The Brand Vasu Healthcare:
Vasu Healthcare is a homegrown Indian brand. It is quite a popular name among beauty lovers. They give us a quality of product range with an affordable price range. Vasu Healthcare is an Indian Company, serving since 1980 across the globe with the invaluable treasures of Indian Traditional Science. Their products are100% vegetarian, dermatologically tested for safety, non-irritant, and completely free of parabens and chemicals.
Price of Vasu Aloe Vera Gel: 180/- for 120 ml of product
You can buy it here for a 17% discount: https://www.vasustore.com/vasu-aloe-vera-gel
Shelf Life: 3 years from the manufacturing date
Smell: Very mild but after using I can not feel any smell
Best for: All skin types
Availability: Online only
Description Of The Vasu Aloe Vera Gel:
The soothing & moisturizing effects of aloe vera have made it one of the best natural skin care ingredients in the world. The Vasu Aloe Vera Gel formulated using a unique patented process, contains superior-quality, 98.3% natural aloe vera. Designed for everyday use, Vasu Aloe Vera Gel replenishes your tired and dull skin with the required nutrients and helps you regain your youthful, glowing beauty. Our aloe vera gel unclogs the pores on your face and helps reduce the recurrence of acne.
Vasu Aloe Vera Gel possesses guaranteed standardized polysaccharides that protect your hair and skin from intense UV rays. When applied to the hair, it strengthens the follicles and prevents brittleness and hair loss.
The key ingredient is 98.3% pure aloe vera gel.
Vasu Aloe Vera Gel Benefits:
From innumerable benefits of aloe vera gel from Vasu Healthcare, here I put some of it in front of you.
Skin Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Extracted from 100 percent natural ripe aloe vera plant
- A non-sticky, lightweight gel that soothes and hydrates stressed skin
- Gives skin the goodness of natural aloe vera
- Protects skin from dusty city pollution
- Acts as a soothing primer for your skin, a perfect canvas for daily skincare and makeup
- Skin stays protected and looks naturally bright
Hair Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Promotes healthy hair growths
- Repairs dead skin cells on the scalp
- Reduces dandruff and itchiness
- Helps to moisturize and improve hair elasticity
- Makes hair silky soft and smooth
- Protects hair from environmental damage
Vasu Aloe Vera Gel Review in Details:
Daily use of aloe vera gives healthy-looking skin and shiny hair. Aloe vera is a medicinal herb and widely used in skin and hair care products. Also, many makeup brands used aloe vera gel as a key ingredient for healthy skin.
Packaging: The first thing that I liked about this Vasu Healthcare Aloe Vera Gel is its unique shaped tube and packaging wise it looks exactly like wow skin science aloe vera gel. But recently wow skin science has slightly changed their shape of the container.
Vasu Aloe Vera Gel comes in a transparent green tube with a green flip open cap. The product details are present at the back of the tube. The packaging is pretty, user friendly and also very much travel friendly. The white font on the tube looks pretty gorgeous as well.
My Verdict: I’m a big sucker for aloe vera gel. This Vasu aloe vera gel is 98.3% pure with no color. It’s a great multi-tasking aloe vera gel to use on skin and hair. It’s really light on the skin absorbs super quickly and non-sticky in texture compared to other aloe vera gels I’ve used before.
It makes skin soft and smooth from the very first use. Can be used as a primer under makeup. If you don’t want to go for expensive hair spas use this after hair wash as a leave-in hair serum. You can mix it in your hair and face packs too. Overall, it’s a great product. Also, you will get it at about half the price of Wow Skin Science aloe vera gel.
Aloe Vera Gel Uses:
- I used it as a serum cum moisturizer. Mixed it with rose water, and 2-3 drops of vitamin e capsule. In winter add few drops of glycerine for extra moisturizing.
- I have used Vasu Healthcare aloe vera gel as a primer before applying any makeup to my skin and it works great.
- I used aloe vera as a face mist. To make aloe vera face mist takes one teaspoon of aloe vera gel and half a cup of water. Mix it very well, transfer it in an empty spray bottle and leave in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. When my skin feels tired I just spray it on my face, it gives me instant freshness.
- Mixed 2-3 teaspoon aloe vera gel in hair oil and apply it for 1 to 2 hours for extra nourishment
Note: Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
Pros And Cons of The Vasu Aloe Vera Gel:
- 98.3% pure natural colourless ale vera gel
- Multipurpose product
- Beautiful packaging
- Almost fragrance-free
- Lightweight and non-sticky
- Helps in treating pimples
- Can be used as a leave-in conditioner
- Doesn’t weigh down hair
- It is only online available
PrettifyOurself Rating: 4.7/5
Also, you can check my Instagram feed for more
***…sponsored product, but honest review based on my experience…***