STAY HOME! STAY SAFE!
As per the current scenario, we all have been requested to stay home stay safe. I hope you all are safe and at home with your loved ones. Because It is no news to anyone that these last few weeks have not been the easiest for us. Let’s use this time to stay at home, spend quality time, maintain hygiene, and practice self-care. Always remember that the whole world is together and fighting together to come out from this crisis…
Please make sure that you are maintaining good hygiene.
As per guidelines by the World Health Organization How to maintain Good Hygiene :
- Wash hands frequently with soaps or cleans them by using alcohol-based hand sanitizer/rub.
- Maintain social distancing. And it possible when you stay at home.
- When you cough or sneeze then covering mouth and nose with the bent elbow or use a tissue. And immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Don’t go outside from home unless you need to. This is the true meaning of Stay home Stay safe.
- If you have a cough, fever, difficulty in breathing then immediately consult with a doctor or take medical care.
Stay Home Stay Safe with Home Quarantine:
Here are a few things you can do while you are in home quarantine which will help you to overcome this tough situation and you feel better:
- You can do work-from-home that cuts down your travel time and also gives you more time to stay at home with your sweet family.
- Take a long bath, try new work out, do meditation to decrease stress level, and panic, along with this it makes your mind relax.
- We need to drink lots of water to stay hydrated. In this time we can increase the amount of Vitamin C in our diet or add a supplement of Vitamin C – It Is the easiest way to boost immunity, keep energy levels high, and also makes skin glow.
- Do a skincare/masking/manicure/pedicure, anything which will make you happy.
- Clean your wardrobe or vanity.
- Give a few days paid leave to your maid, do all homework by you and your family members. You will see time will pass very quickly.
- Invest your extra time for your hobbies or read books or catch up on your favorite series or movies from Netflix or Amazon Prime.
Last and most important stay safe and take care of yourself…
Pray For the World.