We all know the importance of hair oiling. It is the most important source for beautifully nourished hair, but in our busy day-to-day schedule, we almost never get time to oil our hair before washing them. So we need something which is easier to apply and less time-consuming. SESA hair oil in lotion is the ultimate replacement for the traditional “Champi”. This is hair oil but in cream form.
I have tried several hair treatments and products, for my dry frizzy hair. But never really noticed a difference. But from the time I started using SESA hair oil in lotion, I see a difference already. This is the new concept by SESA for nourishment and oiling of hair in today’s busy life. If you want to know more info about this cream oil then keep~ reading.
About the Brand: Sesa Care is a leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of Ayurvedic hair care products since 1996. Sesa combines the ancient knowledge of 5000-year-old Ayurveda with modern best-in-class manufacturing practices to deliver high-quality products.
Price of SESA hair oil in lotion: 300/- for 100ml of product
Shelf Life: 3 years from the manufacturing date
Suitable for: Both Men and Women
Check out SESA Hair Oil In Lotion Goodness of Avocado Almond & Olive Oil on Nykaa
Use discount code –SESAHOIL10 and get a discount on every SESA products
Product Description Of SESA Hair Oil In Lotion:
With a bright smile, glowing skin, and a confident attitude, why should your hair feel left out? Just like masks for our face and lotions for our body, our hair needs nourishment from regular oiling, something which we postpone from time to time. But with us, we won’t let your busy routine come in the middle of taking care of your hair. With the Sesa Hair Oil in Lotion, nourish your hair on the go. Easy to carry and pocket-friendly, it’s a hair oil that looks like a lotion and doesn’t leave any stickiness.
Infused with natural ingredients and 18 Ayurvedic herbs like almond, olive, avocado, wheat germ oil, lemon oil, and hydrolyzed pea protein, it provides ample nutrients to your roots and scalp, strengthens hair, and prevents hair fall. Just what you need to use on a daily basis for healthy and happy hair.
Features and Benefits of SESA Hair Oil In Lotion:
- Non-sticky hair lotion: Hair oil is great, but oily hair is not so great. And with busy routines, you don’t get the time for a ‘Champi’. However, with Sesa Hair Oil In Lotion, get the nourishment minus the stickiness. A lotion that cares like oil, but doesn’t feel like one!
- Infused with natural ingredients: Sesa Hair Oil In Lotion contains almond, olive, avocado, wheat germ oil, lemon oil, and hydrolyzed pea protein, which strengthens hair, reduces breakage, and prevents hair fall.
- Provides deep nourishment: Sesa Hair Oil In Lotion provides proteins and vitamins that bind hair cuticles and rebuild any weakened areas. Protein treatments reinforce the hair shaft, keeping it strong to fight breakage. Regular usage promotes blood circulation in the scalp and leads to shiny and beautiful hair.
- Suitable for all hair types: Sesa Hair Oil In Lotion is suitable for all types of hair, including damaged hair. Use it twice a day to transform your hair from dull to lush.
Packaging Of The SESA Hair Oil In Lotion:
#SESAlotion comes in tube-like packaging with a sturdy flip-top plastic cap. The tube is pearly white in colour and the cap is green in colour. All description, including the price of the product, is mentioned on the tube.
Ingredients of SESA Hair Oil In Lotion:
Purified Water, Dimethicone, #Sesa Oil, Caprilic Capric Triglycerides, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin Laureth-7, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside, Perfume, PEG 100 Stearate & Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolysed Pea Protein, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Vitamin-E Acetate, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, Lemon Oil
How To Use:
- Make sure that your hair is dry before applying Sesa Hair Oil In-Lotion.
- Take 4-6 drops of Sesa Hair Oil In-Lotion on your fingertips and gently massage it on your scalp.
- Re-apply Sesa Hair Oil In-Lotion at night, just before sleeping and wake up with healthier hair.
My Experience With This SESA Hair Oil Replacement Cream:
First of all, I attracted first with its formula and that is cream oil or you can say oil in cream form. Normally I used normal hair oil. But this cream oil for hair is very unique in the formula. That is cream-based oil. It looks like hair cream, but it is not too thick or too runny, it is in between.
This SESA hair oil in lotion has avocado oil, olive oil, almond oil which is so good for hair. Yet it very non-sticky and that’s why it makes hair light and smooth and vitamin E give nourishment. And also improves the overall health and texture of hair. For me, this SESA hair oil in lotion for hair is a total win-win product. It has a very amazing fragrance. I just loved its refreshing mild smell. Both suitable for men and women.
A 3-4 coin size product is enough for my medium-length hair. Have just used it four to five times and it has already started making me feel beautiful. My hair is dry lengthwise, but the scalp is oily and in hot and humid weather, the scalp becomes more oily. SESA hair oil in lotion works very well in this type of hair.
It is great for also colour treated hair. You can use it just like normal hair oil and it washes off in one wash. It is highly recommended to just go and try it.
SESA hair oil in lotion is a multipurpose product. Also, you can say 1 product with many uses:
- Hair Oil Replacement Cream- Apply and rinse off with the shampoo
- Leave-in Conditioner- Apply on dry hair post-shower
- Damage Protection Serum- Apply before styling or stepping out
Pros & Cons Of SESA Hair Oil In Lotion:
- Easily available online and offline
- The lotion is the first-ever paraben-free oil replacement which provides nourishment of hair oil in a non-sticky lotion
- The fragrance is very good
- Its non-oily cream formula is very unique
- It has 18 Ayurvedic herbs like Bhringraj, Triphala, Neem, and 7 nourishing oils like avocado, olive, almond, coconut, and has the goodness of hydrolyzed pea protein and vitamin e
- The hydrolyzed pea protein in the product repairs hair damage and protects from breakage, while vitamin e makes hair soft, smooth, shiny. Also, Ayurvedic herbs and oils nourish the hair
- Washes off in one wash
- Just in 30 mins, you can get oil like nourishment
- It deeply penetrates the scalp than normal hair oil
- Not seeing much effect on frizz control
- Its effect does not last more than 2 days
PrettifyOurself Rating: 4.1/5
Let me know in the comment section below if you tried this SESA hair oil in lotion and what about your experience with this.
Thanks for Reading!!!