Increasingly busy schedules and stress affect our mind directly as well as in our skin in different ways. The trending notion of using the essential oil or cold-pressed oil (carrier oil) is there for a reason. Using oil in the skin and hair care an old-age remedy, discovered and used many centuries ago.
See, investing in cold-pressed or essential oil is important because rosehip oil benefits are countless. Carrier oil works best when it comes to naturally healthy and glowing skin. However, it is best to use in winter for oily sensitive skin. Dry and aged skin can use it as a moisturizer in their nighttime skincare. This oil nourishes your skin from inside out and has no side effects. Therefore, sensitive skin can also use it safely.
I have dry to combination skin but after my delivery, my skin tends to dry out even more because of hormonal imbalance in the body. Hence, recently I started using the face oil and my skin has been loving this. It keeps my skin moisturized for a long time. Today I will be sharing my experience, rosehip oil benefits, and uses of 100% natural organic cold-pressed rosehip seed oil of Luxura Sciences.
You can also read: 5 Unique Uses Of RoseWater & Easy Homemade Rosewater Recipe
Before I start the review, I want to talk about a few important benefits of Rose Hip Oil:
What Is Rosehip Oil:
Rosehip seed oil is also known as Rosehip oil. It is extracted from wild rose or rosa canina rose bush seeds. Luxura Sciences Rosehip Seed Cold pressed 100% pure with no carrier oil added. Rosehip oil can be applied directly to the skin or Can also be used as a carrier oil (Carrier oil, also known as a base oil, it can dilute essential oils before applying it to the skin).
Who can use it:
Because of its magical property, rosehip oil benefits for all skin. Rosehip oil is a multi-functional oil because of its multiple benefits on all skin types and concerns.
Colour Of Rosehip Oil:
This oil has an orangeish hue and non-sticky, lightweight
Rosehip Oil Smell:
Pure rosehip oil has a nutty smell. It doesn’t smell like rose petals (that’s rose water).
Rosehip Oil Benefits:
- Cold-pressed rosehip oil contains essential fatty acids, linoleic and linolenic acid. Fatty acids restore skin cells’ hydration and make skin soft and supple.
- Rosehip seed oil is a huge source of antioxidants and it absorbs deep into the skin and reduces early signs of aging.
- This is a non-greasy oil. Rosehip Oil is also called dry oil because it is absorbed into the skin very quickly without leaving an oily skin residue. because of this quality, oily sensitive skin can also use this oil without hesitation.
- Rosehip oil is a powerhouse of Vitamin A and it reduces the action of skin damage by slowing down the breakdown of collagen and elasticity of the skin.
- Rosehip seed oil is also one of the vital sources of Vitamin C. That helps brighten the skin and also helps reduce the presence of hyperpigmentation.
- This oil works as a great natural moisturizer.
- Rosehip oil for scars- The rosehip seed oil lightens acne and surgical scars. But not works like magic in one night, it takes time. You have to be a little patient. After my delivery, I am using this oil on my post-surgical scars and stretch marks. And after 3 months I experienced notable improvement on my scars. But I suggest you that always do a patch test before using any skincare product.
You can also read: Skincare With Khadi Essentials Bamboo Charcoal Face Cleanser
How To Use Rosehip Oil:
Apply 3 to 4 drops of rosehip oil on the face directly using the dropper. Gently massage it with the help of fingertips until it absorbs into the skin. You can be used both morning and night. Not only on the face we can apply rosehip oil on our neck, body for healthy skin. This oil is equally useful for dry skin, as well as also for oily skin.
- How to use rosehip oil for wrinkles: Rosehip oil contains essential fatty acids, vitamins C, E, and A, which increase the production of collagen by being absorbed into the skin. This oil is a powerhouse of antioxidants. Antioxidants reduce the free radicals from the skin cells. For best results, apply this oil two times a day (morning and night).
- How to use rosehip oil for acne: Rosehip oil is a dry oil, that’s why it easily absorbs into the skin. Because of this feature of this oil, it does not feel greasy on skin and hydrates skin from inside. And oily acne-prone skin also needs proper hydration to maintain the pH balance of the skin. You can apply rosehip oil directly on your face and no need for dilution. Also, this oil can be used for spot treatment. But we always have to take care that the oil is 100% pure.
Affordable Best Rosehip Oil For Face – Luxura Sciences 100%Natural Rosehip Oil
Luxura Sciences Rosehip Oil Price: 499/- for 15 ml of product
Buying Link: amazon.in
Luxura Sciences Rosehip Seed Oil Packaging:
The outer packaging of the rosehip oil of Luxura Sciences is very convenient. The actual bottle of the oil comes into a black color cardboard box. The bottle of rosehip oil is a small amber glass bottle to protect from UV rays. It has a glass dropper and a black plastic screw cap with a black color rubber bulb to squeeze the oil from the bottle. This bottle easily fits into your travel pouch bag.
But personally I do not like to travel with anything made of glass.
My Experience With Luxura Sciences Says About Their Rosehip Oil:
Luxura Sciences Rosehip Seed cold-pressed oil is organic and 100% pure with no added any preservatives. Why is this aspect important?
Organic: Organic meaning is used to mean “healthy” or “close to nature.” It can also describe foods born without artificial pesticides or fertilizers.
Cold-Pressed: Cold pressed oil refers to a method of oil extraction where the oilseeds are crushed and pressed (without using heat) to extract oil. The entire process involves pressure and no heat and that is what makes this oil healthier than any other form.
No Preservative: Most of the time, the manufacturer’s means no chemical preservatives have been added.
This rosehip oil easily absorbs into your skin without feeling greasy and does not clog pores nor cause any breakouts, skin looking fabulous. The bottle of this rosehip oil with no carrier oil added. Other than that you can use it as a hair serum and as a cuticle oil.
The first time I applied this oil, I was blown away by the results. In the morning, my skin looked moisturized, relaxed and plumped. Along with this, also the fine lines around my eyes seemed less. Sometimes I mixed with a moisturizer, and sometimes on its own – moisture is locked in for my dry to combination skin. You get a great change in your skin by using this oil every day.
Advantages of Luxura Sciences Rosehip Oil:
- Very lightweight and non-sticky
- Easily absorbs into the skin
- No added any mineral oil
- Oily skin people can use it
- Skin remains moisturized for a long time
- This oil suitable for all skin types and both men, women
- This rosehip oil is an artificial fragrance, color free
- Works well as a makeup primer for normal to dry skin
- UV protective packaging
Disadvantages of Luxura Sciences Rosehip Oil:
- Generally, rosehip oil is safe for all skin types. But I am suggesting that before using rosehip oil for the first time, you should do a patch test to make sure your skin can tolerate the oil.
- I did not feel much difference in my hair.
Thanks for reading!!!