Of all the amazing beauty products you always ignore the blush as an extra product. We must not forget that a few swipes of blush can give you a healthy glow and make your skin look more youthful. However, it can be the most confusing makeup product in use. It’s not as easy as it looks. Not only just swirl some blusher by a brush on cheeks. So, in this post, I will give you some tips about the application of blush perfectly. And Lakme 9to5 has some amazing drugstore matte blush range, especially for Indian skin tone.
We all know that Lakme has always offered some amazing products at a truly amazing price and also good in terms of quality. For a long time, this Lakme blusher from 9to5 range was on my wish list. However, I was not sure about how the pigmentation of this Lakme blusher would be.
But after using this Lakme 9to5 matte blusher I love this so much and it becomes one of my everyday makeup essential. A few brushstrokes of this Lakme blusher makes you look stunning and very pretty. It is a very lightweight blusher with a matte finish. This is ideal for daily wear makeup. At this Lakme 9to5 Pure Rough Matte Blusher range today in this post I am reviewing the shade Nude Flush. It is a perfect pink nude shade of blusher for my type of complexion (fair to medium skin tone in a warm undertone).
Price of this Lakme Blusher: 500/- for 6gm of product
Shelf Life: 30 months
Tips for applying blush accurately:
- Choose a shade that works with your skin tone.
- But before applying any blusher always prep your skin and complete your base makeup
- Find the right formula of blusher as per your skin type
- Choose the right blush brush
- Always apply blush according to the shape of your face
- Matte blusher takes less time than shimmer blush to blend. So, blend it well
- You can lighten the blusher by a sheer foundation (If you applied extra blush or use any bright shade)
- Do not skip the blusher when you are doing contouring
- Blusher and bronzer do not use together
- Practice makes you perfect. So keep practicing
Potential Benefits of Lakme 9to5 Pure Rouge Matte Blusher:
- This Lakme blusher provides sheer, lightweight matte coverage, making the cheeks look natural and glowing
- The natural matte shades blend in beautifully in every skin tone, enhances the cheekbones with a luminous silky matte finish
- Dermatologically tested
- The range now boasts of 6 shades to suit every function.
What Lakme Says About Its 9to5 Pure Rouge Blusher:
Blush a little and grab some attention with the Lakme 9 to 5 Pure Rouge Blusher. The range now includes three new shades. Dab Lakme 9 to 5 Pure Rouge Blusher onto the apple of your cheeks and make an entrance in style. The matte shades of the Lakme 9 to 5 Pure Rouge Blusher are easy to apply with its pure pressed powder formula and soft-in-built blusher. A few upward brush strokes and you’ll be rosy all day!
Brush color onto the applicator and sweep on cheekbones in an upward motion, continue this exercise till you have a color intensity you are happy with.
Features of Lakme 9to5 Matte Blusher:
- Easy to apply
- Matte finish
- Soft inbuilt brush
- Available in a variety of shades
- Longer stay
- Suitable for all occasions
Lakme 9to5 Pure Rouge Blush range now extends to 6 shades to suit all occasions. Be it a party, an office meeting, a simple outing with friends, or a wedding function. At this Lakme blusher range, 3 are a pure matte blusher and the rest of 3 are shimmer blusher.
Shades of matte blusher:
1> Coral Punch, 2> Nude Flush, 3> Pretty Pink
Shades of shimmer blusher:
1> Ginger Surprise, 2> Peach Affair, 3> Rose Crush
Packaging Of The Lakme Pure Rouge Matte Blusher:
This matte Lakme blusher of their 9to5 range is one of the best drugstore matte blush available in India. Besides that, it comes in a very classic packaging that easily attracts you. The whole packaging comes in a beautiful glossy rose gold carton. And the blusher is covered with the outer carton that you can slide. The actual product comes in a sturdy rose gold hard plastic case. And the product is covered by a transparent plastic lid. A small brush comes with the Lakme blusher.
The brush has plastic bristles and it will explode on your skin. This brush is not suitable for applying blusher on the cheeks. It is not a blusher brush, not in any way. I have no idea, anyone, how to apply blush by it. Otherwise, I love the packaging of this Lakme blusher.
How To Use Blush On Cheeks:
- Step 1: Ensure you apply this only after you have applied your foundation & compact.
- Step 2: Lightly sweep the Brush through the blush and then tap it to remove any excess.
- Step 3: Do a fish face and see the apple of your cheeks.
- Step 4: Apply the blush to the center of the apple on one side of your face, blending the color along your cheekbone.
- Step 5: Make strokes with the Brush from your cheeks (towards your nose) to the side of your face (towards your ears). Repeat on the other cheek.
Colour Of The Lakme Pure Rouge Matte Blusher -Nude Flush:
From this Lakme 9to5 Pure Rouge matte blusher range, I choose Nude Flush. This shade is a combination of very light pink and peach. Gives a subtle natural flush of colour on your cheeks. Also very pigmented and it has no shimmer. The shade is not too dark nor too light. This is a pure matte blusher.
The Texture of Lakme Pure Rouge Matte Blusher- Nude Flush: The matte shades of the Lakme 9to5 pure rouge blusher come in pure pressed powder formula. But it is not chalky or powdery. Very lightweight and gives a silky – matte velvety finish. It is easy to apply, soft inbuilt blusher.
My Experience With Lakme Blusher – Nude Flush:
The blushes are very pigmented but still gives a very natural, healthy glow finish to your makeup look. Lakme blusher – Nude Flush from its 9to5 pure rouge range, is easily available one of the best matte blushers for everyday wear in India. Very pigmented and the shade does go up with my yellow tone fair skin tone.
This blusher gives a perfect light peachy pink colour on my cheeks. That I actually want. The shade is not too loud nor too light for my complexion. Gives a very natural flush of colour. Already I have a bunch of blushers. But I searched for a pure matte blusher for a long time, and which does not contain any shimmer particle. Also, Despite being powder-based, it is not chalky. Overall, I am so happy with the outcome of this blusher. Worth buying. In my opinion, this is the best matte blusher at affordable prices. Must have for all makeup junkies.
Lakme 9to5 Pure Rouge Matte Blusher Pros & Cons:
- Lakme Pure Rouge is one of the best matte blusher available in India
- This is a pure matte blusher
- Very pigmented
- Price is also pocket friendly
- Easily available both on stores and online
- Beautiful shades
- Shades are compliments Indian skin tones very well
- Not powdery
- Beautiful travel-friendly packaging
- The shade range is not too long. Only 3 are matte in between 6 shades in this blusher range of Lakme
- The brush comes along with the blush is very bad
PrettifyOurself Rating: 4.5/5
If you tried out this blush or which is your favorite blush. You can share your experiences and thoughts with me in the comments section below. I want to hear from you!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading…