Temperature is rising gradually. The dryness and chilling of the air is decreasing. These signs show us that the season is now swapping towards summer and our skin also changes with this atmosphere. That is why we must have to take care of our skin.
The time is to switch our skincare products from heavy creamy, oil-based to lightweight and gel-based . Hot and humid summer increase oil secretion from our body and makes skin more oily.
Friends, Personally I feel to maintain our face in this situation Charcoal Face Wash helps us a lot. It clean’s out the impurities, pollution, excess oil from your pores without drying it out. Results, your skin feels clear and super fresh.
Khadi Essentials Activated Charcoal Face Wash is one of them. It cleans your pores deeply and also fight with harmful bacteria that is one of the main cause of pimples, acne, and skin rashes. So guys today’s review is all about the Khadi Essentials Activated Charcoal Cleanser. A perfect summer skincare product.
Khadi Essentials Bamboo Charcoal Face Wash Price: ₹850 for 200ml
Shelf Life: 24 months from the manufacturing date
Description of Khadi Essentials Lemongrass & Activated Bamboo
Charcoal Face Cleanser:
Khadi Essentials Lemongrass & Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Cleanser from extracts dirt and toxins away from multiple skin layers to bring out your inner effervescence. Its natural properties help to provide oxygen to the skin and absorb minerals extensively, as well as remove toxins and impurities, leaving the skin thoroughly detoxified and purified. Lemongrass and Multani mitti (Fullers Earth) soothe skin, purify and leave behind a subtle freshness. The ultra-hydrating organic coconut oil nourishes and heals the skin to generate a smooth and supple texture. Ideal for oily and sensitive skin.
What It Does:
- Detoxifies skin
- Deep cleansing
- Unclogs pores
Khadi Essentials Charcoal Face Wash Benefits:
- This face wash has activated bamboo charcoal that cleanses impurities from your pores.
- Bentonite clay and Multani Mitti (fuller earth) control sebum, excess oil secretion on the face.
- Khadi Essentials Charcoal face cleanser has honey and coconut oil and that maintains skin’s natural moisture and restores skin hydration.
- Activated charcoal and clay are both helping in detoxifying and purifies skin.
- Lemongrass has anti-bacterial properties that fight with harmful bacteria and reduces the chances of acne, pimples, skin infection.
- The lemon peel helps in brightening the face.
- All Khadi Essentials products are harsh chemical, SLS & Paraben-free, also100% natural.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Packaging of This Khadi Essential Charcoal Face Cleanser:
The Khadi Essentials Charcoal Face Cleanser comes in a transparent cylindrical plastic bottle and the bottle is secured by a golden colour flip-top plastic cap. The overall look of this face wash is very luxurious. And also travel-friendly. But carry a 200ml bottle in the bag is a bit difficult because it makes your bag heavier. Otherwise, it is ok.
Key Ingredients of the Charcoal Face Wash of Khadi Essentials:
Activated Bamboo Charcoal, Lemon Peel Extract, Kaolin, Bentonite Clay, Gum Arabia, Multani Mitti, Beeswax, Sunflower Oil, Fractionate Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Natural Citric Acid, Aloe Vera Extract, Ashwagandha Extract, Cucumber Extract, Botanical Glycerine, Lemongrass Oil, Aqua, Base q.s.
How I am Use This Charcoal Face Wash:
Step1- Apply a coin size amount on your hand and apply on wet face.
Step2- Massage with your fingertips in a circular motion.
Step-3- Focus on the T-zone area (forehead, nose, and chin)
Step-4- Rinse off with normal water and par dry.
From My Point of View- Khadi Essential Face Cleanser:
This is my second charcoal face wash. Firstly I tried another company’s charcoal face wash but that did not suit me. But this Khadi Essentials activated bamboo charcoal face wash really works nicely on my skin. If you are doing double cleanse then this is working very well as a gel-based foaming cleanser.
Smell= This face wash has a very mild and soothing lemony smell that does not stay long.
Texture= Khadi Essentials Charcoal face wash (cleanser) is light black. And it is a gel-based cleanser but its consistency is not too thick nor too runny. The thing I like the most about this face wash is you can see the activated charcoal into the face wash. That is really nice when you can actually see the ingredients that the company claims it has.
Before using this face wash, If you do not shake well then you will see this spiral hair like some texture of charcoal. Maybe you donot like this type of texture. But if you jerk well then it looks like a normal face wash but still, you can see the charcoal particles in it.
Though my skin is dry in summer my T-zone becomes oily. I use this face wash and it makes my skin clear after having all dirt and pollution for the whole day. Must buy if you have oily or acne-prone skin. You can use it twice a day. In my suggestion, dry and mature skin can use it once a day. But after applying this face wash don’t forget to apply toner as per your skin type.
This Khadi Essentials Charcoal Face Cleanser is free from toxic chemicals and leaves your face fresh and dirt-free. Also, like the smoothness of the skin after using it. Overall It’s good, does clean effectively. Not a miracle product. Just a normal face wash. I have not seen any drastic changes in the skin or no visible glow. But cleanses the face without drying it. The flip-top cap of this khadi face cleanser would make the product easier to use. But for dry skin, it needs to follow by a toner and moisturizer.
Pros and Cons of the Khadi Essentials Charcoal Face Cleanser:
- All types of skin can use it
- Chemical, SLS, Paraben, Cruelty-free
- 100% organics
- Suitable for both men and women both
- You can actually see the main ingredient (bamboo charcoal) that detoxifies our skin.
- It has no artificial colour
- Very mild soothing fragrance
- Best for summer
- After using this cleanser you can feel it gives you instant very clear face
- Khadi Essentials is a high-end skincare brand that’s why every product of this brand is a bit pricey
- Not very effective as it claims
- Just a normal face wash. It did not feel any extraordinary
- For dry skin in winter, this khadi essentials charcoal face cleanser may dry out the skin
- According to the price you pay for that face wash it is not fine.
PrettifyOurself Rating: ♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥
Thanks for reading…