Lips can become extremely dry and cracked any time of the year due to various environmental factors such as co0ld weather, dry air, and sun exposure. Organic, herbal lip balm is the savior for our chapped lips. And my winter lip care is incomplete without the lip balm. My lips are very dry throughout the year, that is why lip balm is one of the most essential products for me.
A few days back Aromanna Naturals send me their herbal lip balm and at first, I didn’t expect much from it. But then after using it, I liked it very much. I started using this lip balm back in my school days. Regardless of the weather or season, my lips are always dry and I have to apply a lip balm regularly to provide the necessary moisture to my lips.
You can also read: Why You Choose Aromanna Naturals Skin Cream For Dry Skin
Packaging: This Aromanna Naturals herbal lip balm comes in a cute, little, round tub, made of transparent plastic. As the cap is very tight. And also, the container is sturdy and the tub of the lip balm is small and round, making it extremely travel friendly. I always like to keep this type of lip balm in my purse whenever I go out!
Texture and Consistency: The balms feel a little waxier and thicker than Vaseline petroleum jelly. They have delectably sweet flavors, which make them smell truly like fruity candies.
Colour: When you see the lip balm in the pot, then you will be thinking that this is a pink colour balm. But when you apply it then you can see this is a clear lip balm.
Price: 125/- for 8gm of product.
You Can Shop It From Here: aromanna.com
What Aromanna Naturals Claims About This Herbal Lip Balm:
Key Benefits: – The lip balm may help
- To protect the lips from the sun’s harsh rays
- To give soothing and cooling effects to lips
- To prevent cold sores and relieve chapped or dry lips
- To make your lips look more shiny and glossy
Lip balm forms a protective layer on the lips and gives a fresh texture that gives the base for makeup. It gives lip intense, long-lasting deep hydration. It is a combination of Castor oil, Shea butter, Coconut oil, Soya butter, and Almond oil.
The direction of application: Take the required amount of Lip Balm on your fingertips. Cover the cracked area on your lips with a thick layer of Lip Balm.
You can also read: Nykaa Lip Crush – Macaron Lip Balm – Lemon II Review & Swatches
Castor oil, Shea butter, Coconut oil, Soya butter, Almond oil
- Castor oil: it may help in soothing and conditioning chapped lips.
- Almond oil: may hydrate lips within.
- Shea butter: may be considered a good moisturizer, may help to heal lips. Shea butter easily absorbs into the skin and gives extra hydration and nutrients that need during the winter. Very effective for dry, chapped lips.
- Coconut oil: may act as a barrier to prevent moisture loss from the lips.
- Soya butter: helps in softening dry, chapped, and rough lips.
Natural Herbal formulations tend to change colour over time. However, product efficiency remains unchanged.
What I Liked about Aromanna Naturals Herbals Lip Balm:
- The balms are very inexpensive
- They keep the lips moisturized for a long time
- The packaging is quite good and travels friendly
- Gives a soft shine to lips
- This is a pure transparent lip balm
- It comes in a beautiful strawberry flavor
- It does not feel sticky or oily on the lips and you can use it under the matte lipstick
- It is enriched with some amazing natural ingredients like castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter, etc.
- It glides smoothly on the lips
- Suitable for men also
- Moreover, the lip balm is formulated without paraben or sulfate
What I Disliked about Aromanna Naturals Herbals Lip Balm:
- The full ingredients list is not provided
- You need to re-apply it after 2-3 hours
- Not effective on extremely dry, flaky lips
How I Am Using Aromanna Naturals Lip Balm For Winter Lip Care:
Aromanna Naturals herbal lip balm is one of the best pocket-friendly options for winter lip care. This lip balm is very lightweight. You can use it at night to provide intense hydration and nourishment to the chapped lips. I apply it also in the morning and my lips feel soft, supple, and extremely moisturized. It gives a glossy finish to the lips.
- I like to mixed one pinch of salt or baking soda in it. And use it as a lip scrub.
- Apply the required amount of this lip balm and then gently massage brown sugar on your lips. It helps to remove dead skin cells of the lips nicely and at the same time hydrates my lips.
- Apply a generous amount of this lip balm and then leave it for 5 minutes. After that remove it with the help of a tissue or a soft cotton cloth or a wet wipe. This process also removes dead skin cells very well from the lips.
- Also, you can use it as lip gloss on the matte lipstick for a shiny finish.
PrettifyOurself Rating: 4.1/5
Thank you for reading!!!
Also, you can check my Instagram feed for more
***…sponsored product, but honest review based on my experience…***