Today’s post is totally dedicated to natural skincare lovers and also those who have normal-dry skin. They always look out for chemical-free, organic, and natural beauty products. After researching tons and trying out a couple of the best natural face wash for dry skin.
I have even compiled an inventory of harmful chemical-free face wash for dry skin in India. These 5 face washes are often classified as either Natural, Herbal, Ayurvedic, or Toxin Free. We’ve seen all of its side effects when products don’t work well with our skin – rashes, irritation, and dryness.
Our skin absorbs everything that we applied to it—whether it’s creams, lotions, toner, or face washes. And we’ve all seen the side effects when products don’t work well with our skin – rashes, irritation, and dryness abounds. That’s why we’re fans of using the high-quality and most natural ingredients.
Let’s get into the list of the 5 Best Natural Face Wash For Dry Skin:
1. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra Rich Face Wash For Intense Hydration:
Believe it or not, a blogger’s life is always a roller coaster life. We’ve to try out different products at a similar time. And as a blogger, my life is no different. And I love to use the products of our homegrown brands. In fact, sometimes, once I am not alleging to review anything, I keep trying to find an interesting and unique Indian brand, who gives us good quality products at a decent price.
Recently, I found an Indian brand that is none other than #mothersparsh. And I saw their ingredients of the products are very unique and interesting. I tried the Face Wash from their #plantpoweredskincare range.
About 70% of your body is made up of water, but when it comes to your skin, it needs more than just water, therefore re-mineralize your skin with the vitamin-rich Earth Marine Water and aromatic Vanilla Oil.
Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash comes with some unique ingredients like Earth Marine Water, Vanilla Oil, Tejpatra Oil that aids provide nutrient-rich balanced hydration to the skin. Environmental pollutants can make the skin appear dull and aged. But if you add Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra-Rich Face Wash into your skincare routine, that can be giving you radiant youthful skin.
Mother Sparsh plan powered ultra rich face wash makes skin hydrated and nourished with every rinse.
- Earth Marine Water: Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra Rich face wash has a unique ingredient: Earth Marine Water. It provides essential minerals to the skin.
- Vanilla Oil: Encompasses astringent & anti-bacterial properties that help in combating acne without drying out the skin.
- Tejpatra Oil: Rehydrates and reverses moisture depletion, this oil also helps in healing inflamed & damaged skin.
- Pudina: Invigorates and cools the skin along with helping to lock in the moisture into the skin.
- Expedite Skin Renewal Process: It repairs damaged skin cells and improves skin texture. Makes skin more supple and gives a natural glow.
- Proactively Fights Free Radicals: The unique ingredients of this face wash control free radicals and leaving skin clarified, supple, and healthy.
- Hydrate While Cleansing: This face wash cleanses all dirt, oil, pollutant without damaging the skin’s natural oils. That makes skin bright and smooth.
- This is one of the best natural face wash for dry skin because it has natural #plantpowerednourishment moisturizing ingredients like glycerin, avocado oil, and almond oil that help in hydrating dry dull skin and restore skin moisture.
- It is not drying out the face even if you have super dry skin. Also makes skin so soft and smooth. Maintain pH balance of the skin.
- This face wash has the goodness of Earth Marine Water that provides minerals & vitamins into the skin and nourishes the skin.
- Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Ultra Rich Face Wash comes with intense hydration & nourishing formula. For that reason, this face wash is suitable for all skin types. Both men and women can use it.
- This brand believes #yourskinourcare and#bebeautifulbotanically
- In my opinion, It would have been better if it was also available in offline local stores.
2. Aroma Magic Hydrating & Softening Lavender Face Wash For Dry Skin:
Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash cleanses, soothes, and refreshes your skin with the help of lavender extracts and nourishes it with shea butter. It also contains orange extracts that prevent skin aging. Also, a mix of lavender and rose essential oils protects your skin from minor irritations. Overall, it’s a nice face wash for dry skin.
Lavender Oil: Lavender oil gently moisturizes skin, and it is non-comedogenic. Lavender oil has antibacterial properties, which means that it kills acne-causing bacteria which may penetrate the pores. That’s why lavender is perfect for preventing, calming, and healing painful acne breakouts.
Shea butter: The nut oils in shea butter can soak into your skin, creating a smooth and soft barrier that seals in moisture. This moisturizing effect can last several hours. It also has Anti-aging properties
- Suitable for dry skin
- Ideal for daily use
- Travel-friendly packaging
3. Biotique Papaya Visibly Ageless Scrub Wash Review:
If you are looking for a face wash that cleans your pores, cleans oil and dirt from your face, and gives you a flawless radiant complexion in the budget. This Biotique Papaya Scrub Face Wash a foaming gel wash containing pure papaya fruit and removes dead cells, unclog pores, and smooth skin. It also maintains skin’s natural brightness for a younger-looking complexion. Overall, it is a good natural face wash for dry skin.
Price: 110.00/- for 100ml
- Papaya is a tropical fruit and it rejuvenates and heals the skin.
- Wild Turmericremoves tan, dark patches and reduces dark circles. It also had antioxidant properties
- Neem helps in healing and glowing the skin. It fights germs.
- Perfect for daily use.
- Makes skin fresh instantly
- The granules are soft and exfoliate skin mildly.
- Suits all skin types.
- Convenient Packaging.
- Reduce whiteheads
- Skin feels so smooth
- Remove dirt, oil
- Not tested on Animals.
- Easily available Online and Offline.
- It’s “agelessness” that has not really worked for me.
- Not suitable for extremely dry skin.
4. Mcaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Face Wash:
Mcaffeine gives us unique Pure Arabica Coffee infused products. First, I will be able to introduce you to the brand Mcaffeine. This is often India’s first caffeinated care brand. For their coffee-infused skincare product, they used pure arabica coffee.
- This coffee face wash gives a deep cleansing and removes impurities fro the skin
- It removes excess oil, dirt and keeps the skin fresh
- FDA Approved, SLS Free, Clinically Tested, Cruelty-Free, Paraben-Free
- Good for daily use
- Gives naturally radiant skin
- The only con for me is it not suitable for my dry, combination skin within the winter season.
5. Himalaya Herbals Moisturizing Aloe vera Face Wash:
Himalayan Herbals Moisturizing Aloe Vera Face Wash restores skin moisture after each wash. It nourishes dry and stretched skin. It is enriched with cucumber that cools and soothes the skin and Aloe vera that moisturizes the skin. This mild formula cleanses the skin very well, leaving it feeling fresh and glowing.
Aloe Vera: It has countless benefits. It moisturizes the face and also aloe vera reduces skin irritation.
Cucumber: It gives a cooling effect to the skin and maintains skin hydration.
- Suitable for dry skin
- Ideal for daily use
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Soap-free formula
- Natural ingredients
- Travel-friendly packaging
- But it has an artificial fragrance
How do people with dry skin washing your face?
We clean our skin, but most of the time we don’t do it properly. In case of dry skin, more care should be taken. Because it has a tendency to lose skin’s natural oil and this results in cell damage. And early signs of aging are seen on the skin. We have to keep in mind that always washing your face with cold water. Hot water makes the skin drier.
Hope you found this post helpful…
Try these cleansers instead of regular soaps to notice a visible difference on your dry skin. Because we all know that #healthyskinalwaysin.
So, have you used any of the face wash mentioned in this article? If so, what are your experiences with them? Tell me in the comment section below. And if you enjoyed reading this article, be sure to share it with your friends and family.
Thanks for reading!!!